Stop aldrig med at lære nyt

Strategic Concepts

Stakeholder Management

Everyone in sales knows this experience. You have a good dialogue with the right person, and then 3, 5, 8, 12 new people are suddenly involved,

Læs mere »

GAP Radar & Analysis

A new and effective approach that identifies and documents current GAPs that highlight and strengthen the business case for action. A new great advantage for

Læs mere »

Sales Capabilities

A McKinsey analysis documents that companies that manage to realize Sales Capabilities perform 30% better than the other companies in the same industry. 70% of

Læs mere »